To Complete this course as an ALM:
- Complete the Predisposing activity before attempting this online course
- Then read the content and answer the ALM activities in the chapters marked with *
- Participate in the SOC Forum
- Reinforcing activity - complete the assessment
By the end of this ALM, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the management of the pregnant woman exposed to viruses.
- Perform appropriate screening of the pregnant woman to manage risks. Identify the challenging issues of shared obstetric care.
- Recognise and manage mental health disorders in pregnancy and what medications are safe to use.
- To explore a systematic process for managing antenatal patients
- To recognise issues with the safety of antenatal women in the general practice environment
Upon successfully completing all components of this ALM you will be eligible to receive 40 category 1 points from the RACGP
An enrolment key should have been sent to you via email, if you do not have the enrolment key for this course please contact email@example.com