Welcome to the HPMI Online Learning System
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Create a new account here
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one sent to you with your membership details. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you cannot find your enrolment key or if you were not sent one then please contact:
Forgotten your password?
If you have forgotten your password then please click here
Submit your username or your email address using the online form. If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to reset your password.
Please remember to check your junk mail folder if you have not received the email in your inbox.
If you do not receive this email please contact HPMI to have your password manually reset.